2nd Gen RAM general discussion/NON-tech This section is for general discussions about your 2nd gen RAM. Non tech related RAM threads belong here.

Need homemade console ideas

Old 09-27-2013, 01:39 PM
BlueBeast2
Champion
Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Need homemade console ideas

I remember a couple years ago we had a thread with pictures of custom center consoles. I'm finally biting the bullet and gonna work on a new console.

With my recent battery dying issues I have decided to install a master switch and solenoid like in a Ambulance. I have a crap ton of added lights, radios, air horns, an even sirens on my truck. I'm going to wire all my extras to the switch/solenoid setup so I can kill the power to them and hopefully my battery will quit draining.

I have considered a new console for a long time but just didn't want to take the time to do it. I figured now is the best time beings I have to rewire pretty much everything anyway.

I plan on doing away with my cup holder and building one up into the dash. I know others have done that and was hoping to find some pics. I can't use my stock cup holders anyway with my console I have (well I tried once and turned on my lightbar without knowing it lol) so I'm going to add cup holders to the new console.

If anybody could post up some pics of what they have that would be great thanks

Old 09-27-2013, 04:01 PM
jkeaton
DF Admin
Dodge Forum Administrator
Received 334 Likes on 298 Posts

I found these threads....have not looked to see if these are what you were referring to.

https://dodgeforum.com/forum/2nd-gen...r-console.html

https://dodgeforum.com/forum/2nd-gen...ole-build.html

Old 09-29-2013, 02:09 PM
BlueBeast2
Champion
Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

That's what I was looking for, thank you! I did a search but for me it didn't show up. I in the process of trying to come up with something. Too much thought involved in this for me lol

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Need homemade console ideas