2nd Gen Dakota Tech 1997 - 2004 Dodge Dakota Tech - The ultimate forum for technical help on the 2nd Gen Dakota.

Quad cab front seat question.

Search this Thread

Old 10-07-2013, 12:02 PM
RogerStout
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Quad cab front seat question.

Recently I got some parts from a wrecked Dakota quad cab and its center console had a compartment in the top and pull out cup holders! Mine has none of this it was an older model as I recall mine is a 03 I would have taken it but it was the wrong color.

I did a couple google searches for "Center Console" but was not able to find any info. Thought I might pick your guys brains and see what that center section is called and if I might be able to find one.

Old 10-12-2013, 12:46 PM
Blacknights
Veteran
Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts

I can't quite understand your question. But the Dakota has 3 different interior designs based on the year, 97-99', 00' and 01-04'. Make sure that you got it from the same design years. I'm think the 97-99' model years had a cup holder in the center console. My 01' does not have a cup holder though there.

Last edited by Blacknights; 10-12-2013 at 07:09 PM.
Old 10-13-2013, 12:53 PM
RogerStout
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Yeah that was a little vague. Sorry about that. My truck has two buckets. There is a center section in the middle that connects the two. The top folds down to make a arm rest. The one I saw the arm rest section had storage in it and the bottom part had pull out cup holders.

I wanted to start looking for one that will match mine but not sure what it's called as "center console" only yields results for the area around the shifter in auto trucks.

Quick Reply: Quad cab front seat question.