Dodge Neon The sport compact car that took the world by storm. the Dodge Neon. Depending on the trim level you get, this sporty ride has something to offer everyone.

PLEASE HELP!! 2005 Neon SXT

Search this Thread

Old 10-14-2013, 11:19 AM
cmigues
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Angry PLEASE HELP!! 2005 Neon SXT

I have a 2005 Dodge Neon SXT, 2 weeks ago my timing belt broke, fixed that, then the next day my radiator went out, changed that and the water pump, same day after changing the radiator, took it for a drive and it wouldn't shift to the next gear. (Car is an automatic) Mechanic came back and put a computer on the car to check the solenoids. The computer reset it and took the car for a test drive, got up to 75MPH and everything seemed to be good. (That was Friday, and the only time we drove it) This morning get in the car, after driving 2 miles max, the check engine light comes on. Drop my kids off, and I start heading to work, same thing happens, where it doesn't want to shift to the next gear. Turned off the car for a few minutes, then turned it back on, and the RPM, gas, and speed needles went crazy at first, then where the miles are displayed it said "Fuse." I just don't know where to go from here. Any help and or advice would be greatly appreciated.

Quick Reply: PLEASE HELP!! 2005 Neon SXT