Dodge Stratus The Dodge Stratus. Whether you've got a sedan or coupe, base model or R/T, theDodge Stratus has winning looks and thrilling performance.

2002 stratus r/t coupe 3.0 heater problems.

Old 10-23-2011, 10:23 PM
stratusr/t02
Rookie
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Exclamation 2002 stratus r/t coupe 3.0 heater problems.

Have an 02 stratus r/t 3.0 replaced water pump,rad,rad cap,t-stat and flushed the system and eveything is fine nothing is clogged up.The problem is there is heat on the passenger side and the driver side is blowing cold air.Checked the cables to the box and can hear the doors moving,is there something that I am over looking.It started this before I changed the water pump this is why I replaced it thinking this was the problem.I hate to have to take the dash out to find the problem.Any help would be great thanks.

Old 01-04-2012, 06:22 AM
demdog

flush heater core the opposite direction of flow, worked for me

Old 11-10-2013, 05:36 PM
Capone0716

Originally Posted by stratusr/t02
Have an 02 stratus r/t 3.0 replaced water pump,rad,rad cap,t-stat and flushed the system and eveything is fine nothing is clogged up.The problem is there is heat on the passenger side and the driver side is blowing cold air.Checked the cables to the box and can hear the doors moving,is there something that I am over looking.It started this before I changed the water pump this is why I replaced it thinking this was the problem.I hate to have to take the dash out to find the problem.Any help would be great thanks.
hey man what did you do to fix this. I am having the same issue you were. There's heat coming out the passenger side vents but cold air coming out the drivers side

Old 11-10-2013, 05:57 PM
NH R/T
Amateur

same here someone PLEASE HELP

Old 11-28-2013, 11:54 AM
rwhalen501

I have the same issue tried to reset the system twice removing the fuse and the battery cable for a time it didnt work the instruction I read on otherposts says tem minutes.
Does the length of time matter is this a time sensitive thing?

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: 2002 stratus r/t coupe 3.0 heater problems.