3rd Gen Dakota general discussion This section is for general discussions about your 3rd gen Dakota. Non tech related Dakota threads belong here.

Work, Wheelin' & Winching

Search this Thread

Old 08-30-2014, 04:32 PM
soupysocks
Amateur
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Work, Wheelin' & Winching

Hey guys..

Just posting up some pictures and a video for you to check out. I got back a little while ago from working in Alberta with my Dakota. These are some pictures from that event.

Also I bought a Midland Action Camera and used it for the first time yesterday. I mounted it on the floor of the cab of a old Power Ram (we used this for a ALS Ice Bucket Challenge (long story) lol It was not mounted properly and the camera moved around a bit, plus I turned it on a bit late.

The video is about 10 mins long, but you will see how awesome the camera really is for about 140$ bones its a real deal. Let me know what you think, you can watch the whole video its worth it, just fast forward through the dark (went under the seat) part.

IMGP3000.jpg

nikewetshox016.jpg

IMGP3042.jpg

IMGP3009.jpg

Old 08-30-2014, 04:33 PM
soupysocks
Amateur
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

The guy started to soak me before I got the chance to turn it on lol It's not much a video to be honest, just a angle of my feet and driver's floor getting soaked then submerged in real time. I need to get my feet wet at this media stuff and learn how to film, edit and make proper videos!

Old 12-02-2016, 12:15 PM
philipat
Veteran
Received 48 Likes on 46 Posts

Nice pics. Question: is that the factory bumper with a cut-out for the winch? What winch did you use and what is it mounted to?

Quick Reply: Work, Wheelin' & Winching