3rd Gen Durango 2011+ models

Just put in MygiglockPick V.3 !!!

Search this Thread

Old 04-13-2011, 06:43 PM
wijimmy
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Just put in MygiglockPick V.3 !!!

I just picked up a mygiglockpick V.3 from ebay for $160.
It works Great !!!
Just unscrewed two 7mm bolts from the bottom of the beznel and pulled the face plate off and unscrewed the 4 bolts to the radio/nav. unit and pulled it out and plugged in the lock pick. ( the 2011 Citadel is a High speed information computer) so set the 1 dial up and plug it in.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
What it does is it Lets you work the navigation while the car is in motion and it also keeps the T.V. playing on the FRONT SCREEN while the car is in motion. and a SHIITTLOAD OF other stuff but those were my 2 main reasons for getting it.

Old 04-14-2011, 08:38 PM
DC3G
Amateur

I'm thinking about getting one. If its that easy, can you post a DIY w/ photos?

Old 04-15-2011, 02:38 PM
wijimmy

Im no GOOD WITH PHOTOS !!!! and it is that easy there are
two 7mm bolts in the bottom part of the beznel the lowest part under the radio the little shelf area ..... pick up the rubber mat in there and you will see two bolts in the back...,,,take them out and PULL easy on the face plate..( try and put your fingers inside and push from the back... or ..pull easy from both sides at once....the face plate is held in by 6 or 7 push/pull tabs...try and pull it off evenly so nothing cracks......there are 3 wires connected to the bottom of the face plate unplug them( YOU CAN"T MIX THEM UP)..... then unscrew the 4 bolts( 7mm) to the radio/nav. unit and pull it out... Then unplug the GRAY plug to the radio and plug in the lock pick. ( the 2011 Citadel is a High speed information computer i have the 720 media unit) so set the 1 dial up and plug it in. ( the lock pick V.3 comes with directions also)
{ it is very easy..... A MONKEY WITH A EYE PATCH CAN DO IT }