3rd Gen Durango 2011+ models

If it wasn't for bad luck . . . .

Search this Thread

Old 12-03-2013, 05:02 PM
Orin500XL
Captain
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default If it wasn't for bad luck . . . .

. . . I wouldn't have any luck at all.

You know those SRT 8s repops I was approved to get? Well, my dentist has other ideas.
A check-up two weeks ago lead to a closer inspection and plan for a root canal and crown. Sunday the tooth that was going to be worked on broke off at the bone line. Things have now evolved into oral surgery ($$$), a partial plate (more $$$$) and Lord knows what else. What with this expense and Christmas coming up the repops are on hold until the money situation improves. *Sigh*

Old 12-03-2013, 11:31 PM
moe7404
Record Breaker
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

dentists? i dont like them all so. i have a full plate upper. its not bad. i used a shop that was not real good about reducing my pain. during the tooth pulling. you shouldn't have that trouble. the thing that did happen was the outer sides went up to much and pushed in to my gums. but it did stay in good. so i had to trim the edges of the plastic my self. the fix for that would be hard for someone else to do. cause ONLY you knows where it is hitting. but be careful, if you take to much off you are looking at buying a new plate. i tried goop to hold the plate, did not like it. i use sea-bond wafers. you will need to trim the outer edges. and i put a big notch in middle, so it folds. you will need to work out how to make them fit. a plate is not to bad. good luck.

Old 12-04-2013, 07:42 AM
SLAINTE06
All Star

Dam sorry about your luck man, but the pain for not getting the repo's sooner will be far less than the pain in your mouth if you dont get things taken care of. On a side note, need a root canal and a crown too, but holding out till after holidays. My dentist said I should be good for a few weeks, fingers crossed.

Old 12-04-2013, 08:58 AM
rvarner
Professional

I hate to hear that... I absolutely hate the dentist. I am pretty sure one of my upper teeth is cracked because it hurts when I drink something cold. I am just hoping for the best because it has been like that for a couple years.

Quick Reply: If it wasn't for bad luck . . . .