3rd Gen Durango 2011+ models

just got my 2013 Durango - which floor mats??

Search this Thread

Old 05-13-2013, 09:54 PM
Clifford R/T
Veteran
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Welcome to the site, Weathertech digital fit, best mats money can buy.IMO

Old 05-13-2013, 09:57 PM
CMil527
Champion
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by tired67
Thanks for the responses everyone. Fintan, I have twins and will need the third row more than occasionally for relatives and the kids friends, so I dont think the husky cargo liner is an option. I know what you mean by the hobby part, I also have a 65 Cutlass and a 67 Chevelle thats in a million pieces. Pjw1967 that is a great idea, I am going to stop on the way home to see if the local home depot has one for the meantime. I think I want something that is waterproof in case the kids have anything that may spill. I have also seen a standard style carpeted mat for the whole back on Ebay that had the R/T logo embroidered on that looked really nice, but not waterproof. Cmil I live near Morristown but work in Somerville. You ever take yours down to the track in Etown?
Cool lots of us in NJ... no track time with the Rango but we have a few guys running theirs!

Old 05-13-2013, 10:06 PM
FSTDANGO3
Champion

Originally Posted by tired67
FSTDANGO heres a link 2011 2012 2013 Dodge Durango R T Trunk Cargo Floor Mat High End Quality Black | eBay

I dont think i can make that next meet, but I will keep it in mind if plans change. I usually take the 442 to the two kids car show, expensive but for a good cause. I also usually go to the j&r cigar shows and other locals and take the family.
Keep us posted on these other shows

Old 05-14-2013, 11:41 AM
insureobx
Rookie

Originally Posted by phoneguy589
I bought a set of black rubber mats that have dodge in white with the two red lines from autozone. Can't find it on their site but they are nice.
I got the same ones. Like the backseat fit but not so much on the fronts. I just put them over the carpet mats for the time being. Until I find another set to spend my money on. lol

Quick Reply: just got my 2013 Durango - which floor mats??