3rd Gen Durango 2011+ models

front windows tinted

Search this Thread

Old 06-05-2013, 09:02 PM
clh1220
Amateur
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default front windows tinted

I had the front windows tinted today. The guy said One small problem the rubber around the outside of the glass got torn. He said it was like that. I said don't go there it wasn't. And he said I was just trying to do you a favor it was stuck in there. I said your going to have it fixed.I asked why were you even messing with it. People make mistakes I know but it pisses me off worse when they act like its not my fault.

Old 06-05-2013, 10:23 PM
CMil527
Champion
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I've never seen anyone encounter that before you should make his dumb *** replace it!

Old 06-05-2013, 10:27 PM
SLAINTE06
All Star
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by clh1220
I had the front windows tinted today. The guy said One small problem the rubber around the outside of the glass got torn. He said it was like that. I said don't go there it wasn't. And he said I was just trying to do you a favor it was stuck in there. I said your going to have it fixed.I asked why were you even messing with it. People make mistakes I know but it pisses me off worse when they act like its not my fault.
What the F is wrong with people, yeah he would be getting irish temper within minutes of that exclaimer, idiot

Quick Reply: front windows tinted