3rd Gen Durango 2011+ models

MPG Caliper Covers

Search this Thread

Old 03-13-2014, 08:01 AM
Wash Man
All Star
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

If I had 4 or 5 spoke rims where the covers jumped out and said "look at me" I wouldn't have them. But the stock wheels and the covers are a perfect combination.

Old 07-29-2014, 12:48 AM
FireBrain
Amateur
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Easyryder01
In the back of my mind I know they are covers and wonder if the other people looking at them would say or think the same thing. Just like those brembo plastic covers that glue on to the calipers.....spend 30 for a 2k brake system......the poser look ? Can ya tell they are covers I guess is the point I'm trying to make.
Not a fan. I have brembo's on my camaro and when I see this I go..... Not as bad on an SUV, but still. However to each his own... if it works for the person, then who cares what others think.

Old 08-12-2014, 02:23 PM
BigSal
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I figured that when people see them rolling, they assume they are an upgraded brake package . When they see it parked and look close, they will see that they are not real screw heads and then realize that they are just covers. There is nothing wrong with putting covers over the calipers, they clean up the look behind the wheel. I never try to pass them off as an upgraded red caliper set, they are covers. Its like putting at tip on your exhaust pipe, it doesn't do anything for it, but it sure does look better than a piece of pipe sticking out the back of your car.

Quick Reply: MPG Caliper Covers