3rd Gen Durango 2011+ models

Durango Lives On (Refresh Coming for '17)

Old 05-14-2014, 07:43 AM
Crew Member
Professional
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by IlliniJeeper
It does?

Rav4

Grand Vitara

Cube

Doesn't change the utility provided by being able to have the liftgate glass open independently of the entire tailgate.
Wow, I enjoy proving someone wrong as much as you apparently do but I don't have the time to go finding pics of 3rd tier models like the Cube with their tailgates open. Good for you!

Old 05-16-2014, 02:00 AM
SUNBURNTsnype
Professional

Originally Posted by FSTDANGO3
There are no factory SRT8 Durangos...There are a few that have done 6.4 swaps though
STEVE
Have you personally seen them or have links or pictures to them? Because I have been on the lookout for information and pictures of someone who has actually done a 6.4 swap and everyone I have heard of looked into turned out to be bogus or they provided pictures or proof to verify their claims. There's a guy on another Durango forum( the same guy with the SRT hood scoops and other SRT body mods) who claimed to have a 6.4, yet has failed to post a single picture of the engine bay proving or showing it. All I know is that if I had achieved something as awesome as that I would be posting pictures and info all over.

Old 05-16-2014, 06:16 AM
Wash Man
All Star
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by SUNBURNTsnype
Have you personally seen them or have links or pictures to them? Because I have been on the lookout for information and pictures of someone who has actually done a 6.4 swap and everyone I have heard of looked into turned out to be bogus or they provided pictures or proof to verify their claims. There's a guy on another Durango forum( the same guy with the SRT hood scoops and other SRT body mods) who claimed to have a 6.4, yet has failed to post a single picture of the engine bay proving or showing it. All I know is that if I had achieved something as awesome as that I would be posting pictures and info all over.
The one I saw in Houston with the custom plates looked like all he did was put the badge on the back of the truck....

Old 05-16-2014, 06:33 AM
FSTDANGO3
Champion

There are 2 actual plant workers at jefferson North that have done it.
There is also someone at executive level that has done a full SRT treatment
of the Durango using SRT parts. I have not seen these personally, but I may get an opportunity soon. Ill be travelling to Detroit this year and intend to search the 2 plant workers out since Ill be visiting
STEVE

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Durango Lives On (Refresh Coming for '17)