3rd Gen Durango 2011+ models

Rt vs limited

Search this Thread

Old 08-20-2014, 05:11 PM
Glarensen
Amateur
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Rt vs limited

What are main differences between the RT and limited. I will be using to haul family and bring on beach. Is RT lower than limited making it harder to bring on beach? Is there a big difference between two in regards to rude comfort?

Old 08-21-2014, 09:35 AM
DodgeCACares
Record Breaker
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by Glarensen
What are main differences between the RT and limited. I will be using to haul family and bring on beach. Is RT lower than limited making it harder to bring on beach? Is there a big difference between two in regards to rude comfort?
Glarensen,

The Durango will provide exceptional versatility with benefits in a number of situations. Both the Limited and R/T come standard with All-Wheel Drive (AWD). The R/T includes the 5.7 Litre Hemi, whose AWD system low range on the transfer case for additional assistance. The Limited has the option of choosing either the 3.6 Litre Pentastar V6. In addition to several appearance changes, the R/T package will not have a roof rack.

Old 08-21-2014, 12:04 PM
DDCREW
Professional
Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by Glarensen
I suggest you visit the Dodge.com website and "build your model". When you get to the summary, show standard features, towards the bottom in the "mobility" section it shows the "seat cushion height from ground". It shows the same 33.4" seat cushion height for the RT and Limited.

Quick Reply: Rt vs limited