2014 Durango SXT questions

Search this Thread

Old 11-23-2014, 12:09 AM
Coachh
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2014 Durango SXT questions

Hi,
I have a '14 durango and i like to know

- is it possible to change the background on my ra4?

- i want to add the oem back up cam. Is it already pre wired and what do i need?

- easy or not to install the oem remote start kit?

- easy or not to install the power tail gate kit? Pre wired??

- any ways to change the red rear turn signal to amber? My tail light looks sealed!

- any great places to get navi maps for europe? Gemany?

I know, a lot of questions!
Hoping, someone can help me out. The guys at my dodge dealer are stupid as hell!

Old 11-23-2014, 03:21 AM
SilvaSurfer

Hey Coachh,

You saying the dealer couldn't answer these simple questions? I know some of the option are already pre wired such as power tailgate and remote start. I would suggest getting it installed to avoid any mishaps especially on the remote start. I know I have called a few time to my dealer but they are slacking on getting back to me. Seen the remote start kit on Mopar for $280.00

Old 11-23-2014, 09:34 AM
Coachh

No, the dealer couldn't! Actually, i have 3 different statements from 3 different dealers!

I just want to know whats right or not! I dont want to bring my car to a dealer, who doesnt know how to install or make incorrect quotes!

I found the mopar remote start kit on ebay for 260 incl shipping!

Old 11-23-2014, 03:42 PM
SilvaSurfer

Does that include the new key fob? I know my key fob has the space for the remote start button. Or would getting a new key fob from the dealer be needed? Also I still don't know the first thing about installing that thing. LOL

Do you?

Old 11-24-2014, 09:03 PM
Coachh

The fob is include!

Whats about the other questions? Nobody?

Old 02-01-2017, 01:10 AM
Sergio Cuevas

Hey guys i know how you can get Remote Start on your 2014, 2015, 2016 and 2017 Durango for around $250 dollars or less.
I wish someone could tell me this Hack before and i will save $200 Dollars around i can send you instructions, and give you information on parts you need to buy,
is pretty simple instead of purchasing the Remote Start kit from the Dealer at a cost of $280 plus 3hrs of labor they charge, am trying to install NAV and Sound System on my Durango, i will exchange my information for a donation to cover my Navigation and sound system even with the donation your Remote Start will be around $250 am saving you at least $250 dollars.
any one interested please email to Srg_Cvs7@hotmail.com

This a great deal because the dealers are charging $280 on parts and 3hrs labor (Labor cost from $100 to $125 a hr) so thats $300 to $375 on labor plus $280 on parts thats an estimate cost of $580 - $655.

Quick Reply: 2014 Durango SXT questions