3rd Gen Durango 2011+ models

Holy Cow! who's updated to the 50.00.07 firmware?

Search this Thread

Old 03-03-2015, 10:17 AM
franco90
Veteran
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I had version 40.. on my car all I did was update to 50....

Old 03-04-2015, 01:05 PM
franco90
Veteran

Discs are in route to you Buddy.

Old 03-04-2015, 09:39 PM
Saleen190
Professional

So from reading through all this and trying to decipher all the tech jargon I'm left with this....

Those of us with the RHR are just screwed. Is that about right?

Old 03-05-2015, 10:35 AM
plasmageorge
Rookie

Originally Posted by Saleen190
So from reading through all this and trying to decipher all the tech jargon I'm left with this....

Those of us with the RHR are just screwed. Is that about right?
Yup, if you're after the cooler looking BLACK background.
I don't doubt that it's capable, (makes no sense that us with newer radios can't get it), but it's not listed on the site that's been linked in this Thread.

I did the newest RHR update and I'm assuming it did whatever audio tweaks other guys were reporting, my EQ adjusted to all Zeros, and the system sounds fine, but I really didn't do any extensive testing with my IPhone songs...cranking up Taylor Swift, Arianne Grande, Rihanna...any hot chick that I envision having sex with while listening to their songs.

Old 12-24-2017, 05:33 AM
manbat

Thanks for this Thread...updated mine tonight!! New black UI looks great. The downloaded ISO files ( from here: https://mygig-disk.com/download-rhb.php ) burned fine to CD with W7 burner and did the upgrade in two steps. MyGIG LockPick Air is on the way to fully unlock features!!
Update: I could not get Travel Link to work when I updated with the Discs I burned with the W7 Native Burner. Remade my discs with Express Burn and reinstalled .....Everything works now with my Sirius Subscription!! Strange that everything worked except Travel Link when burned with the W7 native program.... but problems happening sometimes had been mentioned on the ISO download site.. so use Express burn...

Last edited by manbat; 12-27-2017 at 12:21 PM. Reason: Sig Test?, added update,
Old 12-25-2017, 10:00 AM
hoeky
Rookie
Default Great UI

this is a fantastic update for the blue background, the blue was very bright. I love this black with red line accents.
I did my update in 2 stages--first to the 33.XXX update then to the 50.XXX by the ISO to USB all went very well!

thanks

Old 12-25-2017, 09:31 PM
Prospect62
Professional
Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Is Franco still burning CD's for people? His profile says he hasn't been here in over a year...

Anyone else wanna burn me some CD's? I just don't trust myself to do it right.

Old 01-01-2018, 08:37 AM
hoeky
Rookie

Originally Posted by Prospect62
Is Franco still burning CD's for people? His profile says he hasn't been here in over a year...

Anyone else wanna burn me some CD's? I just don't trust myself to do it right.
look thru this thread and find ISO to USB software install it ---find your version of software and go to the newest version put it on USB --install and go to the next version until you get to version 50.xxx put it on USB and install. read this thread

Old 01-01-2018, 05:44 PM
Prospect62
Professional
Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by hoeky
look thru this thread and find ISO to USB software install it ---find your version of software and go to the newest version put it on USB --install and go to the next version until you get to version 50.xxx put it on USB and install. read this thread
I did. And what I learned in this thread was that the USB method doesn't work the best (or at all in some cases). CD-R's seem to be the most reliable method, and that guy WAS making CD's for people. Apparently he's gone but another member has contacted me and offered to help.

Old 01-02-2018, 06:16 PM
hydrashocker
Hall Of Fame
Received 16 Likes on 15 Posts

So I did the upgrade today on my RHR.

Went to https://mygig-disk.com/download-rhr.php to get the update. I had v 2.110 and went directly to v2.700. All i did was download the update and install the express burn. I scanned both very well and they were clean. Anyway, used the express burn ISO format to burn directly to a dvd-rw, still took 2 disks.

Put the truck into the "run" position engine off and inserted disk 1. It updated with no issue, didn't need the other disk? Checked it and it was updated to v2.700. The Gracenote stayed the same v3265, maybe thats whats on the 2nd disk, however it was its own download?

When I went to the Uconnect website it said there was no updates avalible. I contribute it directly to the RHR deck not being an issue to vulnerability, or simply it's mygig software, regardless I didn' see much difference yet. Any idea what the 2nd disk is for???

Quick Reply: Holy Cow! who's updated to the 50.00.07 firmware?