3rd Gen RAM general discussion/NON-tech This section is for general discussions about your 3rd gen RAM. Non tech related RAM threads belong here.

mount your various phone, gps, camera?

Search this Thread

Old 11-16-2023, 07:55 PM
demaris
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question mount your various phone, gps, camera?

looking for ways to ergonomically place electronic equipment in the cockpit of my 2004.5 laramie 3500.
i have an rv garmin gps, furrion camera monitor, iphone and who knows what next?

and while i have an egt gauge on the door post i will be adding two more monitor gauges, ie, xmission temp, fuel rail pressure or?

any ideas on how and where to mount these devices that will be functional and also look well placed?

thx for any info

Old 11-17-2023, 12:49 PM
Alex Medeiros
Captain
Received 56 Likes on 52 Posts

You should be able to mount them to your dashboard with suction cup mounts. The phone could use a cup holder mount too. It's really up to your preference.

Old 11-17-2023, 03:05 PM
demaris
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

yeah, suction cups are sort of ok yet they don't stick all that well and the heat on the windshield cooks them dead.

thinking of something more permanent. and there is the dodge layout which really accommodates nothing. and a narrow windshield that limits view ability if anything is placed on it.

Quick Reply: mount your various phone, gps, camera?