3rd Gen RAM general discussion/NON-tech This section is for general discussions about your 3rd gen RAM. Non tech related RAM threads belong here.

I officially love working on my truck

Search this Thread

Old 12-28-2013, 03:22 PM
weedahoe
Hall Of Fame
Hall of Fame Member
Received 19 Likes on 18 Posts

There are many many threads here on the board where members have found it easier to change plugs on the driver side with the liner out because of the size and lack of clearance due to the brake booster. Sure you CAN do it from the top and most uneducated people of the helpful hint would so as that's the most common and practical was of doing it. However, it is not the most easy.

Now for you have a body lift that lift the brake booster away from the engine which is frame mounted, then from the top can be easier.

Having done mechanical work most of my life and have been broken down my own engine multiple times as well as having installed numerous cams for various members across many boards including the LX, I can tell you this is the easiest way for doing it

Old 12-28-2013, 03:24 PM
KasperR34
All Star
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by weedahoe
There are many many threads here on the board where members have found it easier to change plugs on the driver side with the liner out because of the size and lack of clearance due to the brake booster. Sure you CAN do it from the top and most uneducated people of the helpful hint would so as that's the most common and practical was of doing it. However, it is not the most easy.

Now for you have a body lift that lift the brake booster away from the engine which is frame mounted, then from the top can be easier.

Having done mechanical work most of my life and have been broken down my own engine multiple times as well as having installed numerous cams for various members across many boards including the LX, I can tell you this is the easiest way for doing it
It's even easier from the top of you're a boss like weeds here and have a Hydro Booster

Old 12-28-2013, 03:25 PM
weedahoe
Hall Of Fame
Hall of Fame Member

Originally Posted by TRO14
Who said I was banned?
You were banned. Not once. At least 2x. Mr 2004flatblackram.

You just obviously like coming back. Why don't you post a current pic of your truck for us. I would love to see.

Old 12-28-2013, 03:39 PM
KasperR34
All Star

How I imagine TRO

Old 12-28-2013, 03:43 PM
MoparMan1991
Record Breaker
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Interesting information. I'm glad I got to learn about how to easily change spark plugs.

Old 12-28-2013, 03:46 PM
weedahoe
Hall Of Fame
Hall of Fame Member

Originally Posted by MoparMan1991
Interesting information. I'm glad I got to learn about how to easily change spark plugs.
Glad our useful and educated member could help you out as much sure you have helped others.

Old 12-28-2013, 03:46 PM
TRO14
Banned
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by KasperR34
How I imagine TRO
I would post a pic of how i imagine you but i couldn't find a picture goofier looking than your real one.

Old 12-28-2013, 03:52 PM
MoparMan1991
Record Breaker
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by weedahoe
Glad our useful and educated member could help you out as much sure you have helped others.

Not sure if sarcasm.

Old 12-28-2013, 03:52 PM
weedahoe
Hall Of Fame
Hall of Fame Member

I would post a pic of how i imagine you but i couldn't find a picture goofier looking than your real one.
What's wrong Jason, did youtruck break down again because of that cheap *** hood you put on it and you had to sell everything incl uding the camera?

Surely you can put your money where you're big *** mouth is is and post a few pics of your actual truck

But let me explain to everyone why you won't. It is because you added more crap on it from Autozone that you know we will easily identify it.

Why don't you tell everyone why you were originally banned? And then tell them why you were banned again.

Don't worry, like I told you at time, we have a lost of all your addresss you used including all those screen names and IPs.

You obviously like being here on the site. You are obviously careful enough to try to mask your profile, name and thus why you never add pictures of your PoS truck that still can't get out of the 10s

Old 12-28-2013, 03:53 PM
KasperR34
All Star

It's okay, you'll never amount to anything, and I'm a Marine. I bet your truck is as big of a piece of **** as you are, don't worry, mine is better just like I am to you. Have a great day bro!

Quick Reply: I officially love working on my truck