3rd Gen RAM general discussion/NON-tech This section is for general discussions about your 3rd gen RAM. Non tech related RAM threads belong here.

Fold flat load floor mats?

Old 06-29-2016, 10:57 AM
Mr onetwo
Rookie
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Fold flat load floor mats?

I have an '05 QC with the steel fold flat load floor option.I love it....makes the truck so much more useful!I have searched everywhere...I find nothing but floor mats....not load floor mats.Has anyone run across mats or carpet to cover the steel load floor?Thanks!

Attached Thumbnails Fold flat load floor mats?-129_0201_06z-2002_dodge_ram_1500_quad_cab_slt-rear_space_view.jpg   Fold flat load floor mats?-flat-load-floor-storage-dodge-ram-quad-cab-ryqdsuikkepjdnwt.jpg  
Old 06-30-2016, 07:54 PM
Prismatic
All Star
Received 37 Likes on 32 Posts

Originally Posted by Mr onetwo
I have an '05 QC with the steel fold flat load floor option.I love it....makes the truck so much more useful!I have searched everywhere...I find nothing but floor mats....not load floor mats.Has anyone run across mats or carpet to cover the steel load floor?Thanks!
I've looked myself actually, and never found anything. What you probably CAN do is swap it for a newer gen deck.

http://www.autotrucktoys.com/ram/Mop...-PRD27019.aspx

Old 08-05-2016, 10:34 AM
davb673
Veteran
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I actually took mine out. The two pieces weigh 40 lbs if memory serves. What I'd like to do is cut the steel where the folding floor pushes out so it's level with the footwell. Except the tranny tunnel, of course.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Fold flat load floor mats?