3rd Gen RAM general discussion/NON-tech This section is for general discussions about your 3rd gen RAM. Non tech related RAM threads belong here.

good seat covers

Search this Thread

Old 08-19-2016, 02:27 PM
ireding
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default good seat covers

Can anyone recommend good brands of seat covers to fit a 2005 2wd quad cab with 40/20/40 split front seats

Old 08-23-2016, 09:50 PM
ireding
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Anyone?

Old 08-24-2016, 08:50 AM
jkeaton
DF Admin
Dodge Forum Administrator
Received 335 Likes on 299 Posts

Since you are getting no feedback, check amazon and read reviews by people who have bought them. When it comes to seat covers, you get what you pay for.

Old 08-24-2016, 12:29 PM
Chet Ubetcha
3rd Gen Ram Moderator
Received 16 Likes on 16 Posts

Originally Posted by jkeaton
Since you are getting no feedback, check amazon and read reviews by people who have bought them. When it comes to seat covers, you get what you pay for.
I can't help you on your specific query for the Ram, but I will second the above statement. Having spent a lot of time in the Jeep and Taco worlds, I can attest firsthand. If you want them to last, don't skimp. Read reviews and look for ones that will fit your needs best within your budget. If your budget doesn't seem to be enough for quality covers, save a little longer, or you will just be buying them again in the near future -- especially if you are active with them.

Old 09-09-2016, 07:49 PM
jfotsch
Professional
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I just joined yesterday so hope you have not given up on anyone responding! I went with the coverking ballistic canvas ones. I think they are good covers. Have had them on for over a year. Only did the fronts.

Quick Reply: good seat covers