3rd Gen RAM general discussion/NON-tech This section is for general discussions about your 3rd gen RAM. Non tech related RAM threads belong here.

Shockwarehouse problems

Search this Thread

Old 09-22-2016, 08:39 AM
dss56
Professional
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Shockwarehouse problems

Anyone ever have a problem with Shockwarehouse in ordering shocks?

I ordered for my dodge ram 5 days ago and I get no notice shocks are shipped all I get is with the order # that the order is processed nothing else. So I call and they tell me they only have 1 shock and they are waiting for the shock to come in from Bilstein. Well I thought that was not good, I ordered on a Friday so I would have shocks this week to install and they tell me I won't get until next week so 2 weeks and no email or notice of this happening.
I feel this is bad business with no notice and keeping me not knowing whats going on.
Out of principle I canceled the order and was told I would get an email of the canceled order and still nothing. I will be calling them @9am this morning to see whats going on for my refund. So has anyone had problems with their shipping service and not notifying customers with their order update/status is.

I won't ever buy from them again thats for sure.

Old 09-22-2016, 08:44 AM
dss56
Professional

Can one of the mods move to the correct section I thought I was in the non-tech section when posted?

Sorry

Old 09-22-2016, 09:08 AM
jkeaton
DF Admin
Dodge Forum Administrator
Received 334 Likes on 298 Posts

Never had a problem. I always verify they have them in stock before ordering though. Not much you can do if they are waiting on the manufacturer to ship the shocks to them. That's not their problem, its the manufacturers problem.

Old 09-22-2016, 09:10 AM
dss56
Professional

I guess I should of called first but ordered on line not thinking they were not in stock.

Thanks

Old 09-22-2016, 12:25 PM
Chet Ubetcha
3rd Gen Ram Moderator
Received 16 Likes on 16 Posts

I understand the stock situation -- it happens to online vendors. However, the lack of communication is unacceptable for a place of business that intends to stay in business.

Old 09-22-2016, 12:33 PM
dss56
Professional

Well I called this morning and the line said we are busy with other customers please call back, never heard of that should of said please hold and next rep will take your call.
I called back later about 10am and finally got someone and they said order was canceled and I should receive refund sometime today.

I still have not received an email from them as I was told I would get one for canceling my order.

So it seems they will take your money and never update you on your order as I would of been waiting for mine to show up and would never of known that they did not have the shocks in stock. Seems they might be doing drop shipping.

I for one would rate this experience with Shockwarehouse a big fat 0 for horrible customer service and lack of communication. Good luck to all who buy from them.
Just a reminder to call first if they have in stock but they could say yes and do what they did to me. Beware!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 09-22-2016, 06:22 PM
TejasMtnBiker
Captain

this place is a $hithole for ordering shocks, that take your payment then once they get a pallet size of shocks ordered they then place their order to cut down on freight costs. I was trying to help the guys at work an put in an order for 6 sets... these jokers at shockwarehouse dyicked around for 9 days to tell me it was all on back order........ Denied the payment, went to amazon, found all 6 sets free shipping arrived in 3 days around 10.00 difference

stupid me I should have looked at the online reviews & ripoff reports

Old 09-22-2016, 06:29 PM
dss56
Professional

I think thats what happened to me they advertise on their site to order their shocks and then you dont hear from them.
They should have their site set to not take orders if they do not have in stock!!
A waste of their time and mine. I was hoping to put them in this weekend but their way of not notifying customers of not having in stock is crap on them.

Again I will stay away from them just on the way they treated my order. I kept checking my status and all it said was processed for the past 6 days. That way of business is deceiving people.

Anyone else have a place to buy bilsteins at good prices?

thanks

Old 09-23-2016, 09:23 AM
TejasMtnBiker
Captain

probably amazon since they have free & prime shipping

Quick Reply: Shockwarehouse problems