3rd Gen Ram Tech 2002-2008 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 2002 through 2008 Rams Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

TUNE UP COSTS?

Search this Thread

Old 06-18-2008, 10:53 PM
xfeejayx
3rd gen Ram, Newbies
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: TUNE UP COSTS?

$600 isn't too bad for EVERYTHING, but it's unlikely that you need all that.

Old 06-20-2008, 04:13 PM
Wanderer
Veteran
Default RE: TUNE UP COSTS?

If you want to maintain your 7/70 warrantee (or longer extended warrantee), make sure you follow the maintaince schedule in the owners or maintance manual. That would include at a minimum of plugs, transmission service with filter change and front(4X4) and rear fluid change. My last service included the above, filters, Amsoil all around and ceramic high performace front brake service. My local Exxon Service Station chaged me $850.00.

Old 09-10-2008, 03:22 PM
diy_dad

Went to that site ( xfeejayx ) was talking about it was alot of help figuring out what to pay for a brake job on my Hemi Durango, E-mailed them and asked about the price spread and they said, The prices are Dealer and Aftermarket and the prices on parts varies depending on where you get your parts. I like that they did the research for me http://repairpal.com/

Quick Reply: TUNE UP COSTS?