3rd Gen Ram Tech 2002-2008 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 2002 through 2008 Rams Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

foglights and highbeams on at the same time? (i know its on here somewhere)

Search this Thread

Old 10-09-2016, 10:37 PM
RamRvca
Rookie
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Ha forums 06-08 dodge ram trucks if you want the fix all that's needed is to use a couple of heat shrink butt connectors to tie the fog lights + lead to the high-beam lead.

There now you have functioning high beams which allow you to continue running fog lights with out turning off when you apply high beams. Also you can still function fog lights on and off as you do set from factory.

keep in mind i am running 100% LED lights, so regular bulbs and HID'S just keep in mind using a relay or separate switch may be the other option for you and the safest. Personally i have not had any issues

Old 02-27-2017, 12:57 PM
Cadfael42
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I got the oppositr issue. I just installed new heads and fogs. Without the fogs, everything was working fine. When I hooked the fogs up (and I spliced into the existing harness) now when I pull the fog switch, the fogs come on, the lows stay on AND the highs come on. One of these things is not like the other...

Quick Reply: foglights and highbeams on at the same time? (i know its on here somewhere)