3rd Gen Ram Tech 2002-2008 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 2002 through 2008 Rams Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

Light up the Road!

Search this Thread

Old 05-21-2009, 10:06 AM
Matt99
Champion
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Light up the Road!

Okay well here we go...here are a few pics of my HID's that Twiggy redid after owning the first set 2 years. After getting screwed a couple times on eBay and others (as gifts) I ordered his fog kit too. DONT BUY EBAY! This is a quick cheap mod for your truck, and really sets it apart from the others. This should be done within weeks of buying your truck, and $200(and below) can make you the cool truck on the block!
I have had some minor problems (probably due to ME) and with an email, Tim responded with knowledgeable fixes within minutes. Its really unbelievable how great his customer service is, I wish every mod purchase came with that. He even came to help me put them in (lives in my city) when I bought my first set. They now have *******ly no wires and are 100% plug-n-play. I love my HIDs though, and so do all of my friends!

Heres his email if you want any info or want to buy. DO IT! directsaleshids@gmail.com

Heres some pics of mine...sorry I took them with the iPhone, not that great!
in front
just low beam

Old 05-21-2009, 11:39 AM
John M
Record Breaker
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Something tells me oncoming traffic may not be so enthusiastic about your HIDs...

Old 05-21-2009, 11:43 AM
SilverBullet08
Grand Champion
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

is that 6 or 8k? i want to get my fogs done

Old 05-21-2009, 01:01 PM
hontzy87
Professional
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

NICE! I think i will be contacting this guy soon. Now you gotta get some oracles....

Quick Reply: Light up the Road!