3rd Gen Ram Tech 2002-2008 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 2002 through 2008 Rams Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

Tonneau rip-off

Old 03-22-2010, 09:09 PM
smoke&dust
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Cool Tonneau rip-off

Hey - does anyone know where I can get service parts for the Mopar tonneau cover on my 03 Ram QC ? I picked up the tonneau cover used, its in great shape, but a couple of the plastic corners are busted. The local dodge stealer wants $28.50 each for replacements - OUCH. They look like they're worth about $2.50. Mopar doesn't make their own accessories - does anyone know what company makes the tonneau covers for them? Can you get this piece in aluminum instead of the cheap-a-- plastic ? I wouldn't mind the price so much if they was metal - but then, they wouldn't a broke, either.

Any info would be appreciated.

Old 04-28-2010, 08:53 AM
smoke&dust
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I found some corner pieces @ a local truck accessory shop. FYI to anyone else out there w/a Mopar tonneau. Found out these tonneaus were supplied to Mopar by Luxxus, which went out of business 1.5-2 yrs ago. They were sold by Luxxus as the Luxxus Premeire tonneau, so if anyone knows an accessory shop that used to carry them & has some NOS pieces, I suggest you get them while you can.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Tonneau rip-off