This is what I got from the Srvc Man.
STANDARD PROCEDURE - ABS BRAKE BLEEDING
ABS system bleeding requires conventional bleeding methods plus use of the DRB scan tool. The procedure involves performing a base brake bleeding, followed by use of the scan tool to cycle and bleed the HCU pump and solenoids. A second base brake bleeding
procedure is then required to remove any air remaining in the system.
(1) Perform base brake bleeding,(Refer to 5 - BRAKES - STANDARD PROCEDURE) OR Refer to 5 - BRAKES - STANDARD PROCEDURE).
(2) Connect scan tool to the Data Link Connector.
(3) Select ANTILOCK BRAKES, followed by MISCELLANEOUS, then ABS BRAKES. Follow the instructions displayed. When scan tool displays TEST COMPLETE, disconnect scan tool and proceed.
(4) Perform base brake bleeding a second time,(Refer to 5 - BRAKES - STANDARD PROCEDURE) OR (Refer to 5 - BRAKES - STANDARD PROCEDURE).
(5) Top off master cylinder fluid level and verify proper brake operation before moving vehicle.