3rd Gen Ram Tech 2002-2008 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 2002 through 2008 Rams Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

Looking for blue HID offroad lights! WHERE ARE THEY!?! HELP ASAP! ASAP! ASAP!

Search this Thread

Old 12-08-2011, 08:11 PM
gHEMImorePower
All Star
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question Looking for blue HID offroad lights! WHERE ARE THEY!?! HELP ASAP! ASAP! ASAP!

I've been trying to find light blue offroad type HID's. I currently have 8000k projector head lights and 8000k fogs on my 2006 ram. I want to add up to four more light on the truck (2 behind the grille, and either 2 on bull bar or 1 blue led light bar on bull bar), I love lights . Anywho... I don;t want white HIDs, not that they look bad or anything, I just want my lights to somewhat match! Can anyone help me out? Please text me if you can my number is 817-505-5524 I live in Texas. Once again, it needs to be light blue, not dark blue or white. Ill text you pictures of what I have, I haven't figured out how to put pictures on here yet lol. Thanks, let me know ASAP!

Quick Reply: Looking for blue HID offroad lights! WHERE ARE THEY!?! HELP ASAP! ASAP! ASAP!