3rd Gen Ram Tech 2002-2008 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 2002 through 2008 Rams Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

2007 Dodge Ram 1500 Radio/uConnect Question

Old 02-13-2013, 08:36 AM
plexialex
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2007 Dodge Ram 1500 Radio/uConnect Question

Hi everyone. I was wondering if it is possible to upgrade the software on my truck's radio/Uconnect. It links with my phone properly but I am trying to accomplish 2 things:

1. When using nav on my phone the system stops music as a call was coming in and then says "phone call complete" after each navigation message.

2. I would really like to be able to stream music via bluetooth instead of using my glove connector which stopped working with iPhone5.

I'm hoping that there is some new software that acts more like modern bluetooth setups. What are my options if I have any?

Thanks!

Old 02-13-2013, 10:45 AM
DodgeCACares
Record Breaker
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by plexialex
Hi everyone. I was wondering if it is possible to upgrade the software on my truck's radio/Uconnect. It links with my phone properly but I am trying to accomplish 2 things:

1. When using nav on my phone the system stops music as a call was coming in and then says "phone call complete" after each navigation message.

2. I would really like to be able to stream music via bluetooth instead of using my glove connector which stopped working with iPhone5.

I'm hoping that there is some new software that acts more like modern bluetooth setups. What are my options if I have any?

Thanks!

Plexialex,

Have you contacted a Dodge dealer to review if there are any updates available? The parts department will have the most up to date information on availability corresponding with your VIN#.

If you'd like assistance, feel free to PM with your VIN# and I'd be happy to help.

Old 02-24-2015, 11:13 AM
g8rduc
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by plexialex

Thanks!
Did you get anywhere with this?

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: 2007 Dodge Ram 1500 Radio/uConnect Question