After recovering from sticker shock at the dealer ($200+ locally, and $160 mailorder)... I removed my winch and soaked it with kroil and oil... got it operational... then I bead blasted everything including the rusted tube... painted... stuck a stainless bolt in as a replacement for the steel stock that was in there.
The hanger that makes contact with the wheel (the piece I cut the center out of to get the tire down), caused more creative thinking. I took two piece of steel, drilled a hole close to the edge, then ground it so I could slide the cable into it. Then I welded that piece to the remains of the hanger. Added the other portion of the steel stock to fill the gap, and ensure the cable can't escape.
That all took me about an hour, so I figure I made some $ that day.
Tire back under the bed, clears the new exhaust... next project...