I just did this about a week ago as well on my driver side hub. As others have said, PB blaster is your friend.
- wheel off,
- brake caliper and bracket off
- brake rotor off
- disconnect ABS sensor wiring
- remove axle nut - 36mm
- tie rod end off - 21mm
- separate upper ball joint - 21mm
- lean the top half of the knuckle out
- use a hub/gear puller to push the spline out of the wheel hub back towards the diff (I left it in the diff with no problems)
- remove the 3 hub bolts - 18mm
- use a slide hammer to pull the hub out of the knuckle (i didn't have a slide hammer, so I just had to beat the back side of the outer flange (where the studs are) until it came out.
you can rent the gear puller and slide hammer from your local AutoZone or OReilly's
replacement is reverse just make sure you put the dust cover on correctly, because it will make you pretty upset when you have to tear it all back apart to fix something so simple (ask me how I know....)