3rd Gen Ram Tech 2002-2008 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 2002 through 2008 Rams Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

2005 ram radio bulb replacement quetion

Search this Thread

Old 04-14-2014, 09:15 PM
thunderhawk09
Rookie
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Post 2005 ram radio bulb replacement quetion

I Have A 2005 Ram And Im Doing A Gauge Cluster & etc Bulb Color Change From Green To Blue Iv Found The Info needed To Replace All Bulbs Except radio I cant Find Info On The radio If Bulbs Are Even Replacable If They Are I Need Bulb Number To Replace Them With Blue Leds As Well I Don't Want to Take Radio Apart If its not going to do any good and at this point without looking at it I don't know If It Can Even Be Disasembled Thanks For Any Help

Old 04-24-2014, 12:09 AM
thunderhawk09
Rookie
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by thunderhawk09
I Have A 2005 Ram And Im Doing A Gauge Cluster & etc Bulb Color Change From Green To Blue Iv Found The Info needed To Replace All Bulbs Except radio I cant Find Info On The radio If Bulbs Are Even Replacable If They Are I Need Bulb Number To Replace Them With Blue Leds As Well I Don't Want to Take Radio Apart If its not going to do any good and at this point without looking at it I don't know If It Can Even Be Disasembled Thanks For Any Help
nevermind I found out for my self radio face can be removed and no bulbs seem to be soldered to board but I can use a blue filter sceen to do what I wanted to do

Quick Reply: 2005 ram radio bulb replacement quetion