3rd Gen Ram Tech 2002-2008 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 2002 through 2008 Rams Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

My "Brandi's" back and hurt (she got Keyed)

Search this Thread

Old 10-19-2005, 06:40 PM
DaHipaKea1313
Veteran
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default My "Brandi's" back and hurt (she got Keyed)

Lets try this again, the power Hiccuped and sent the previous email before I got to write anything.

This is from the movie Pulp Fiction (And I'm sure you all can relate)

Lance (Eric Stolts) The drug dealer and Vincent (John Travolta) Hitman.

LANCE: Still got your Malibu?
VINCENT: You know what some f--ker did to it the other day?
LANCE: What?
VINCENT: F--kin' keyed it.
LANCE: Oh man, that's f--ked up.
VINCENT: Tell me about it. I had the goddamn thing in storage three years. It's out five f--kin' days -- five days, and some dickless piece of sh-t f--ks with it.
LANCE: They should be f--kin' killed. No trial, no jury, straight to execution.
(as he cooks his heroin) --
VINCENT: I just wish I caught 'em doin' it, ya know? Oh man, I'd give anything to catch 'em doin' it. It'a been worth his doin' it, if I coulda just caught 'em, you know what I mean?
LANCE: It's chicken ****. You don't f--k another man's vehicle.

So my wife gets the truck back from the body shop last week, remember 12K worth of repairs after the accident. Yesterday she heads out to Wally world and she parked it out in left field because it's looking good with it buffed out and all. She comes back out to load up the truck and low and behold nothing doing but some sh-tbag had keyed the just replaced and re-painted side.

I'm in complete support of just beating someone about the head with a bag of rusty nails. That is some chickensh-t stuff why does someone need to do that. Let me know how you feel about this and what you would do.

Stay cool, H-out

Old 10-19-2005, 10:29 PM
Gone Fishin
Record Breaker
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: My "Brandi's" back and hurt (she got Keyed)

I think the "Pulp Fiction" version would be better. A$$holes like that should simply have their car demolished with them right there, like with a D-9 Cat or something like that.

How did all the body work turn out? Everything driving straight and all?

Old 10-20-2005, 04:09 AM
hemiyellow
DC Insider

dude i'd be whoopin someones ***, and i know how ya feel, i had my very first truck i ever owned(96 ram) get keyed, and my current ram has a couple places where someone has keyed it, and it breaks my heart and pisses me off so very much. i'm in college and dont have anywhere near the money to repair something like this, and so i dont know what do to. i guess all i can do is live with it for now and hopefully be able to come up with the money once i'm out of college to get it repainted, but all the best to ya man

Old 10-20-2005, 12:01 PM
DaHipaKea1313
Veteran

My wife says it's running smooth, the shop has a 100% garrenty on its work any problems I just take it back. She took it on the highway and opened it up to about 80 mph, but thats all. Shes still got the jitters about driving though.

I still can't believe that $h-tbag, I would just kick them in the head after catching them doing that. Another way is to pull the John Candy (Uncle Buck) golf ball gig, but I'd just tie them up to a wall and tee of on them from about 20 feet. Oh well we can only dream for that senerio.

Stay Cool, H-

Old 10-20-2005, 12:35 PM
HedleyLamarr
Professional

yeah, I had some little **** shoot mine with a paintball late one night a few weeks ago...shattered the paint in the shape of the ball on the rear passenger wheelwell

I bought some touchup paint but haven't put it on yet...I'm hoping that's all it's gonna need

Old 10-20-2005, 05:32 PM
djDaemon

There should be a temporary insanity immunity clause, where if you did catch someone doing that to your car, you could kill them in cold f---ing blood.

Anyone ever see those hi-tech theft deterrent systems that can shock/shoot fire/spit acid/etc at people who mess with your ride? That would help out in a situation like that.

Old 10-20-2005, 05:54 PM
osteodoc08
Record Breaker

ORIGINAL: djDaemon

There should be a temporary insanity immunity clause, where if you did catch someone doing that to your car, you could kill them in cold f---ing blood.

Anyone ever see those hi-tech theft deterrent systems that can shock/shoot fire/spit acid/etc at people who mess with your ride? That would help out in a situation like that.
Yeah it would be nice, but you would be the one hurting some innocent kid that didn't do anything wrong and would be put in jail for picking on someone, unprovoked! I hope you can sense the sarcasm here...

Old 10-20-2005, 05:55 PM
Daddywags
Record Breaker

That totally blows. Probably a jealous Ford or Chevy owner.

Old 10-20-2005, 06:24 PM
hemiyellow
DC Insider

ORIGINAL: Daddywags

That totally blows. Probably a jealous Ford or Chevy owner.
well if i ever catch em, they gonna be a dead, jealous ford or chevy owner

Old 10-20-2005, 08:16 PM
Daddywags
Record Breaker

well if i ever catch em, they gonna be a dead, jealous ford or chevy owner
Won't be hard, just look for the truck on the side of the road, the guy shaking his head staring under the hood. There will always be some dick who has to be an idiot. A couple weeks ago I was parked at the local Kroger waiting for my wife who was inside and a new Ford Expedition pulls up in the next space. Some big, fat, woman talking on her cell phone flings open her door and slams my passenger side mirror. I see her mouth the words oops and goes about her way. She didn't see me in the truck because of the tint. I get out, check that there is no damage and proceed to cave in her driver's door with a mule kick. Maybe she learned her lesson to watch what she is doing now.

Quick Reply: My "Brandi's" back and hurt (she got Keyed)