3rd Gen Ram Tech 2002-2008 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 2002 through 2008 Rams Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

Seat help please.....

Search this Thread

Old 12-17-2014, 01:31 PM
tennman0258
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Seat help please.....

Question : I have a 2006 , 2500 diesel , quad cab truck , and I must admit ...I luv my truck but these cloth seats (like the pic with the guy in it ) have got to be the WORSE seats and material and sponge , that I have ever sat in and or had in any vehicle I have ever owned .
I had a 2004 Dodge , 2500 diesel , quad cab , with cloth seats like in the other picture and they were so soft and comfortable and some of the best seats I ever sat in .
Don't know for the life of me WHY Dodge wanted to go backwards , in my opinion , on seating in these trucks .
My question is ....will the two different year models seats inner change ?
Has anyone done this ?
If so , I'm in need of some very nice condition , charcoal or gray in color seats out of an 2002-2004 truck .

Attached Thumbnails Seat help please.....-seats.jpg   Seat help please.....-2006seat.jpg  
Old 12-17-2014, 01:37 PM
Prismatic
All Star
Received 37 Likes on 32 Posts

Originally Posted by tennman0258
Question : I have a 2006 , 2500 diesel , quad cab truck , and I must admit ...I luv my truck but these cloth seats (like the pic with the guy in it ) have got to be the WORSE seats and material and sponge , that I have ever sat in and or had in any vehicle I have ever owned .
I had a 2004 Dodge , 2500 diesel , quad cab , with cloth seats like in the other picture and they were so soft and comfortable and some of the best seats I ever sat in .
Don't know for the life of me WHY Dodge wanted to go backwards , in my opinion , on seating in these trucks .
My question is ....will the two different year models seats inner change ?
Has anyone done this ?
If so , I'm in need of some very nice condition , charcoal or gray in color seats out of an 2002-2004 truck .

I've seen a guy on here put current Gen seats in a 3rd gen, so I don't see why you couldn't put those in

Quick Reply: Seat help please.....