3rd Gen Ram Tech 2002-2008 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 2002 through 2008 Rams Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

Electrical problem 07 Dodge Ram hemi

Search this Thread

Old 05-27-2015, 08:03 AM
coryhunt
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Electrical problem 07 Dodge Ram hemi

My truck got its core fuse box changed a few months ago and now when I Drive the traction control, ESP/BAS, and ABS lights flash and ding over and over. Then my cruise turns off when I hit a small bump. My speedometer and rpm gauge fluctuates back and forth when it's dinging. It does it, then stops then does it again and again.
Could this be connected to the work the dealer did to replace my core fuse box? I wanna know cause I don't have much money and if it is from what they did I wont have to pay for it
Thanks

-Cory

Old 05-27-2015, 08:32 AM
DodgeCACares
Record Breaker
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by coryhunt
My truck got its core fuse box changed a few months ago and now when I Drive the traction control, ESP/BAS, and ABS lights flash and ding over and over. Then my cruise turns off when I hit a small bump. My speedometer and rpm gauge fluctuates back and forth when it's dinging. It does it, then stops then does it again and again.
Could this be connected to the work the dealer did to replace my core fuse box? I wanna know cause I don't have much money and if it is from what they did I wont have to pay for it
Thanks

-Cory
coryhunt,

I'm sorry to hear about your concerns. Are the symptoms you're experiencing now the same as they were prior to the fuse box replacement? Have you had a chance to notify the dealer who performed the repairs? A diagnosis would reveal if it related to the fuse box replacement.

Old 05-27-2015, 09:30 AM
coryhunt
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I called the dealer
The symptoms when the fuse box went out last time was that it wouldn't start acting like the starter was out
But I just thought since there is so much involved with the fuse box that it would involve this

Last edited by coryhunt; 05-27-2015 at 09:41 AM.
Old 05-28-2015, 09:47 AM
DodgeCACares
Record Breaker
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by coryhunt
I called the dealer
The symptoms when the fuse box went out last time was that it wouldn't start acting like the starter was out
But I just thought since there is so much involved with the fuse box that it would involve this
coryhunt,

Further diagnosis would be beneficial in order to determine if root cause of your concern is related to the previous repairs. I would also recommend speaking with the Service Manager at your Ram dealer.

Quick Reply: Electrical problem 07 Dodge Ram hemi