3rd Gen Ram Tech 2002-2008 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 2002 through 2008 Rams Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

Does anyone have any dyno numbers for basic mods?

Search this Thread

Old 04-29-2016, 07:51 AM
JoshSlash87
Captain
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default Does anyone have any dyno numbers for basic mods?

I just recently got my headers on my 04 Hemi Ram and I must say I am so impressed with the results, the truck goes up hills the way a speeding freight train with no brakes goes down a hill lol. Anyway I'm just wondering if there is a collective thread of mods that people have taken to the dyno & gotten documented?

Currently my mods are as follows: JBA Mid length headers with stock cats & no muffler or resonator, K&N Intake & Filter, Superchips 91 tune.

Friends GTECH said 326hp at the wheels. I'd almost be willing to believe that, seeing as my regular cab truck absolutely roasted my cousins 2013 quad cab hemi truck prior to the headers and those are supposed to dyno around 305hp.

I definitely believe the motor has over 400 at the crank, its an absolute animal.

Quick Reply: Does anyone have any dyno numbers for basic mods?