3rd Gen Ram Tech 2002-2008 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 2002 through 2008 Rams Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

2006 Ram keyless entry antenna

Search this Thread

Old 08-30-2016, 02:25 PM
RUSSELLO
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2006 Ram keyless entry antenna

I have a problem with key less entry. New battery in remotes. Always worked fine. Park truck for two weeks and the rear view mirror fell down. Fixed mirror not thinking of any other problems may occur. Mirror has all the good stuff, Uconnect, dimmer, but is the key less antenna in the mirror? Did the wires get pulled? Funny that it happened right before key
less entry started being bad. Sitting down in truck holding the remote in hand near steering wheel and the key less entry works great. Standing one foot from truck holding remote against glass and no worky. I wonder if the keyless entry is incorporated with the radio and uconnect stuff. The truck has the infinity system also. I have read about the module for key and antenna around the key switch in the steering column. I also saw a keyless module that plug directly in back of gauge cluster. Just not sure where my module and antenna is. You all may want to know that my truck is a 2006 Ram 1500 mega cab. thanks

Quick Reply: 2006 Ram keyless entry antenna