3rd Gen Ram Tech 2002-2008 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 2002 through 2008 Rams Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

What are the differences between SLT and Laramie

Old 08-04-2006, 05:28 AM
jazzy_caca
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default What are the differences between SLT and Laramie

Hi i have a 2005 Laramie Quad Cab

and i was just wondering what are the main difference between the SLT and Laramie

and i was also wondering if having the 4.7 engine was basically crap comparing to the hemi what could be some possible mods to get it there?

Old 08-04-2006, 04:20 PM
schmedly
Rookie
Default RE: What are the differences between SLT and Laramie

The 4.7 is not basiclly crap, its a good engine and likely produces more power than you will ever need. People don't need the Hemi, they want it. Big difference. The main difference is the leather interior and in the 1500 you can't order a Laramie with a manual trans. For '07 the Hemi will be standard in the Laramie. There is a number of smaller options that can be looked up in the sales literature or on the Dodge website.

Old 08-04-2006, 07:24 PM
dodgedlr
Veteran
Default RE: What are the differences between SLT and Laramie

Leather, Satin Silver trim, the front bumper is actually different, dual zone heat available in Laramie, to name a few.....

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: What are the differences between SLT and Laramie