3rd Gen Ram Tech 2002-2008 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 2002 through 2008 Rams Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

headlight swap

Search this Thread

Old 06-20-2018, 09:06 PM
crazyolmopar
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default headlight swap

So I bought the wrong headlights, these have the yellow strip at the bottom, and need to be wired for the side marker and side signals to work. I am wanting to know what the plug is called that connects them. It is a two prong, female, and can I buy it from anyone, or just Dodge
Thanks

Old 07-01-2018, 08:50 AM
sbenja2003

I need that to

Old 07-01-2018, 11:01 PM
crazyolmopar

Advance auto has a direct fit. I don't have the box, but it has the correct lock and everything. I found if you connect the black from the light socket, to one of the white wires, and the red to another of the white wires,( leaving the factory black alone) you can have running lights and turn signals in the little marker light. I will look for one of them, or at least the receipt to get you the number.
The factory plug is $40 dollars, and is a kit for several connections, so you have to put it together. the advance auto is assembled, and ready to go for around $12. (O'Rielys was a pain to find anything even remotely close).

Quick Reply: headlight swap