4th Gen RAM general discussion/NON-tech This section is for general discussions about your 4th gen RAM. Non tech related RAM threads belong here.

Head light and Tail lights

Search this Thread

Old 11-24-2014, 10:44 AM
SeanTG84
Rookie
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Head light and Tail lights

Hey everyone, I'm looking to upgrade my headlights and tail lights on my '10 Ram 1500 SLT Big Horn and was wondering if you all could recommended some good brands. I would be looking for fitment and quality, but also budget-minded.

If any of you have some pictures as well, that would be much appreciated. Thanks for the help everyone!

Old 11-24-2014, 11:40 AM
NV290
All Star
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I added the Spyder LED tail lights on my 11. The fit is perfect. As good if not better then stock. WAY brighter then the factory versions. Total install time was less then 10 minutes. No "bulb out" issues or fast flashing.

I have not changed my stock headlights as i have yet to find any aftermarket brand that matches the factory quality.

Old 11-25-2014, 09:26 AM
SeanTG84
Rookie

Originally Posted by NV290
I added the Spyder LED tail lights on my 11. The fit is perfect. As good if not better then stock. WAY brighter then the factory versions. Total install time was less then 10 minutes. No "bulb out" issues or fast flashing.

I have not changed my stock headlights as i have yet to find any aftermarket brand that matches the factory quality.
Awesome, that is great to hear as those were the exact tail lights I was looking at. You wouldn't happen to have a picture you could post by chance, would you?

Thanks again.

Old 11-26-2014, 12:13 PM
NV290
All Star
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by SeanTG84
Awesome, that is great to hear as those were the exact tail lights I was looking at. You wouldn't happen to have a picture you could post by chance, would you?

Thanks again.
I don't know how to post pictures on this website. But if you shoot me a message with your email ill take some and send them to you. I had the Spyder models on my 06' and was also impressed with them. The quality of the housings is far better then the factory models. The red lenses (which i had on my 06' and my 11') are a deep red and are flawless. I sold the ones on my 06' before i traded it in and even after a bad winter they looked like the day i bought them.

I compared the new Dodge factory LED's to the Spyder and the Recon models. I made an entire thread, here is a link:

https://dodgeforum.com/forum/4th-gen...t-upgrade.html

Old 12-08-2014, 12:29 PM
Rambunkshuss

TYC RAM projectors are leaps and bounds better than recon`s or spyder`s by far.
You can get the TYC`s for around $450 a pair on ebay. Excellent projector lenses.

Quick Reply: Head light and Tail lights