4th Gen RAM general discussion/NON-tech This section is for general discussions about your 4th gen RAM. Non tech related RAM threads belong here.

Ordering a New 2015 Ram

Search this Thread

Old 05-16-2015, 11:18 AM
ceguss
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ordering a New 2015 Ram

I ordered a new 2015 Ram. My dealer said that Dodge would send me e-mail updates. I have yet to receive any emails or updates. I am worried that they possibly have not received my order. I have been without a vehicle for far too long and everyone knows that waiting is difficult. If there is anyone out there who recently ordered a new Ram, how long did it take for them to contact you and how long did it take for the vehicle to be delivered?

Thanks for your help!

Old 05-17-2015, 01:07 PM
jkeaton
DF Admin
Dodge Forum Administrator
Received 334 Likes on 298 Posts

Posted in the wrong section. Have you thought Bout calling the dealer you ordered it from?

Old 05-24-2015, 09:22 AM
j_h_smith
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

When did you order your new truck? How long did the dealer say it would take. Tell me you didn't sell your vehicle when you place your order for the truck?

I don't think they send emails out until the truck is off the assembly line. Then you will start getting the messages. But be aware, your truck may sit for some time in their processing lot. Until they are ready to ship to your dealer, your truck will sit.

Quick Reply: Ordering a New 2015 Ram