4th Gen RAM general discussion/NON-tech This section is for general discussions about your 4th gen RAM. Non tech related RAM threads belong here.

Ram Rebel TRX Concept

Search this Thread

Old 09-29-2016, 06:30 PM
Sniper_Merc
Amateur
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Cool Ram Rebel TRX Concept

If you build it, we will sell our children for it!!! (well I would)

Old 10-11-2016, 09:02 PM
iwhitne
Record Breaker
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

^agreed

Old 09-27-2017, 10:25 PM
VoiceOfReason
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Sniper_Merc
Ram Rebel TRX Concept - YouTube

If you build it, we will sell our children for it!!! (well I would)
I have no children to sell, but there is a large sum of money I would part with.
All indications I have seen are that it will not be built - at least not on the current generation of Ram ("DS"). Concept to production typically takes about 18-24 months. Ram Truck's web site up until a few weeks ago had it listed under "UPCOMING VEHICLES", but that has since changed and is now "CONCEPT VEHICLES". Chrysler engineers posting in other forums have emphatically repeated that it will not be built - at least not on the current platform. The new Ram truck platform is scheduled to be unveiled in January at the 2018 Detroit Auto Show. The vehicles unveiled there are scheduled to be available for purchase May 2018. David Zatz (allpar.com) stated in an e-mail that he does not expect a dedicated off-road Ram truck to be announced "until the 2019s are out for a while". Other sources claim the dedicated off-road Ram will be unveiled at the January 2019 Detroit Auto Show, the following year. That vehicle will likely be the closest thing we will ever see to a Ram Rebel TRX.
I've done a fair amount of research on the concept and have listed a lot of what I have found on the Facebook group "Ram Rebel TRX". It is an open group. All invitations are accepted.

Quick Reply: Ram Rebel TRX Concept