4th Gen Ram Tech 2009 - 2018 Rams and the 2019 Ram Classic: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 2009 - 2018 Rams and the 2019 Ram Classic. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.
Old 08-13-2015, 07:59 PM
How-Tos on this Topic
Last edit by: IB Advertising
See related guides and technical advice from our community experts:

Browse all: Interior Guides
Print Wikipost

** Uconnect problems **

Search this Thread

Old 11-05-2013, 04:42 PM
DodgeCACares
Record Breaker
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by JohnVI
Have a bit of an odd one, found nothing in the threads so far.

So, I have a samsung note 2, my wife has a galaxy s3. This happens to both phones. If we are on a call, get into the truck, and start it, the uconnect picks the call up...great, right...no..what the uconnect is doing is muting the call the second it picks it up....

Dealer says, we can't reproduce....

Anyone see this,,,I can't be the only one with this issue

2009 CC TRX UCONNECT
RBZ MYGIG

JohnVI,

Are there any updates on your concerns?

Please send me your VIN# if you would like me to look into this for you. I'd be happy to help.

Old 02-07-2016, 02:00 PM
AFF
Rookie
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hi, anyone been able to get a iphone 5 , 6 or 6+ to pair with a 2009 RER deck? It seems that when IOS 6 or 7 came out they stopped connecting to the RER. Every time there is a new IOS out we try to pair them again but they just don't see each other. I have last s/w update on the RER deck they made before they stopped support.

Old 09-02-2016, 04:28 PM
NMRam
Rookie

Originally Posted by carpo1228
I've got a 2012 Dodge Ram 1500 Sport.
I noticed that sometimes when getting in the truck I can hear a noise that sounds like it might be the hard drive running from the sound system. The vehicle can be parked for quite some time but I have not noticed it happening overnight. It's been noticed when the truck has been parked for as much as an hour so far.
Is this normal?
The system is top of the line with navigation & back up camera
No that is not normal.

Mine has other issues, but not that one.

Old 12-03-2016, 11:12 PM
Oregon Ram
Default Dodge Ram 2500 Diesel disconnect problem won't stop

I have a major problem with uconnect it keeps asking for voice recognition. I contacted uconnect they had me do a soft restart. Worked for 10 mins now it's doing it in French...... HELP

Old 12-06-2016, 03:55 PM
Robert Sheepwash

I have a 2012 Charger with an RE2 8.4. recently the microphone in the mirror stopped working. I was wondering if anyone has used Mopar PN# 82211743AB to replace the mirror Mic. or if anyone has any other ideas. i really don't want to spend the crazy amount that Dodge wants for the replacement mirror.

Old 03-24-2017, 10:50 AM
Chicawaman01

I had a problem with uconnect losing my phonebook, I had changed something in my phone. I went to Settings on my Android,tap bluetooth, you will see paired devices. click on the gear symbol on right. scroll down to contents and check Contacts and call logs. This allows your contacts to be shown up on your uconnect.

Old 08-12-2017, 07:41 PM
vaquerojohn
Default I need a wifi based camera to connect to my 2015 Uconnect

I need to find a wifi based camera that I can mount on the front bed rail of my pickup to use for backing and for watching my 5th wheel hitch while hooking up to my trailer. Is there a particular brand that is compatible?

Old 12-21-2018, 12:34 PM
rich6111
Amateur

have a 17 with problems and dealer had it three times and can't fix. now they say it is normal. if your truck cannot tell them what the problem is and how to fix it and what parts it needs they are lost and say they cannot duplicate problem and it is working as designed.

Old 10-15-2019, 03:22 PM
Xena1

Originally Posted by Chicawaman01
I had a problem with uconnect losing my phonebook, I had changed something in my phone. I went to Settings on my Android,tap bluetooth, you will see paired devices. click on the gear symbol on right. scroll down to contents and check Contacts and call logs. This allows your contacts to be shown up on your uconnect.
Thanks for this! Have been trying to get my Android to display contacts and recent calls. Just fixed it with this info. Thanks!

Quick Reply: ** Uconnect problems **