4th Gen Ram Tech 2009 - 2018 Rams and the 2019 Ram Classic: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 2009 - 2018 Rams and the 2019 Ram Classic. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

Uneven front bumper.... I'm speechless!!

Search this Thread

Old 07-25-2013, 11:40 AM
oldjeep
Champion
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by HEMI_ROM
This is true, I just looked at mine (2009), it can be adjusted to some extent. However I have the Sport bumper, perhaps it is different for the chrome ones?
Mine is Chrome

Old 07-25-2013, 05:11 PM
hattitude
Professional
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Still just amazed that a service writer told me it can't be fix..... But between the two forums I posted this on, I am not alone with the uneven bumper. Several people have been told it cannot be adjusted and others have tried and found little to no adjustment available....

I have to do an oil change next weekend. I'm going to check it out myself and see what is going on with the bumper mounts... Hell, I'd probably do a better job than the dealer anyway, I usually do....

Thanks all for the info / advice........

Old 02-21-2017, 03:27 AM
Billy V

Originally Posted by hattitude
Still just amazed that a service writer told me it can't be fix..... But between the two forums I posted this on, I am not alone with the uneven bumper. Several people have been told it cannot be adjusted and others have tried and found little to no adjustment available....

I have to do an oil change next weekend. I'm going to check it out myself and see what is going on with the bumper mounts... Hell, I'd probably do a better job than the dealer anyway, I usually do....

Thanks all for the info / advice........
I realize this is an old thread, but what was the outcome regarding the crooked bumper?
Did you get it fixed at the dealer?

Did you speak with a body shop, or try to straighten it yourself?

I and others would like to know the outcome.
Thanks
Bill

Old 02-23-2017, 10:20 PM
Rickram
Rookie

The case of the crooked bumper. Hmm,I think the service guy is full of it.

Quick Reply: Uneven front bumper.... I'm speechless!!