4th Gen Ram Tech 2009 - 2018 Rams and the 2019 Ram Classic: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 2009 - 2018 Rams and the 2019 Ram Classic. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

how to remove front pillar/grab handle to run wiring?

Old 08-26-2013, 04:36 PM
crod
All Star
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default how to remove front pillar/grab handle to run wiring?

hey guys, finally got a sweet radar setup. anyway. i need to pop the pillar cover off on the driver side so i can get my wire down by the obd2 under the dash.

im assuming if i pull the plugs out of the grab handle it will have screws? just wondering what else i need to do.
thanks

Old 08-27-2013, 12:53 AM
LU229
Banned
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by crod
hey guys, finally got a sweet radar setup. anyway. i need to pop the pillar cover off on the driver side so i can get my wire down by the obd2 under the dash.

im assuming if i pull the plugs out of the grab handle it will have screws? just wondering what else i need to do.
thanks
Thats pretty much it... just pay alot of attention when removing it. Wear some clean nitrile gloves when removing and installing the piller cover, hand prints dont come off to easily, the gloves will save you a big hassle by the time you`re done putting it back together.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: how to remove front pillar/grab handle to run wiring?