4th Gen Ram Tech2009+ and up Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 2009 and up Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.
I think this is what I did. It ended up I had the key out, doors shut, doors locked, and the radio was still going. Kinda funny. It remained on until (im guessing) the standard "keep the radio on until N seconds after the car is turned off). Typically, opening the door turns off the radio.
1. have a bluetooth phone call going
2. turn off the truck and take the key out
3. open the door (while still in the call)
4. hang up the call
5. your uconnect will go back to the radio or previous setting
6. radio doesn't turn off after closing or opening the door!
7. lock the door via the key fob, radio still on
8. after N seconds the radio did turn off.
RAM - If you're reading this, you can send the finder's fee to my PM box
This ad is not displayed to registered and logged-in members. Register your free account today and become a member on Dodge Forums!
2013 ram 1500 4x4 CC with 3.55