4th Gen Ram Tech 2009 - 2018 Rams and the 2019 Ram Classic: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 2009 - 2018 Rams and the 2019 Ram Classic. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

The most convenient truck bed tool boxes!

Search this Thread

Old 08-10-2015, 08:20 AM
carid
Former Vendor
Received 19 Likes on 19 Posts
Default The most convenient truck bed tool boxes!

No matter if your truck is a regular daily driver or a functional working horse, it is convenient to have all tools handy. Usually we just leave them in a truck bed, making it vulnerable to the extremes of weather or even a theft.

Best thing to prevent this and provide a space for storing and organizing your stuff is a tool box. We have 2 great options, offered by Dee Zee and UnderCover for your Ram!

UnderCoverŽ - Swing Case

Features:

- The secure, versatile, twist lock allows you to open your Swing Case with or without a key
- The Swing Case mounts up out of the way, allowing full use of the truck bed.
- The UnderCover Swing Case installs easily in just minutes with 6 self tapping screws.
- Manufactured in the United States and carry a 1-year warranty against defects in material and workmanship.

Dee ZeeŽ - Specialty Series Wheel Well Tool Box

Features:

- Available in sizes that offer storage on top of and behind wheel well humps, or in double-wide size for storage on both sides of the wheel hump
- Designed not to intrude any further into the center of your pickup bed than the wheel well humps already do
- Available in multiple finishes and colors
- Limited lifetime warranty on aluminum and polyurethane, 3-year warranty on steel, 1-year warranty on any powder coat finish.

Both tool boxes are available for the Dodge Ram 1994-2015.

Which one, you think, would match your bed the best?

Old 08-10-2015, 05:55 PM
dwaldmann
Professional
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Old 08-10-2015, 08:25 PM
moze229
Rookie
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by dwaldmann
Lol. A better solution, but takes up all of the fender well bed space. I looked at those and wanted one, but I couldn't find one that was set up the way I wanted. They apparently don't make many 'default' Rambox trucks. I think those are mostly custom order deals.

The Dee Zee box also takes 6 huge bolts drilled into the side of my freshly painted bed. No thanks.

Quick Reply: The most convenient truck bed tool boxes!