4th Gen Ram Tech 2009 - 2018 Rams and the 2019 Ram Classic: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 2009 - 2018 Rams and the 2019 Ram Classic. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

2015 Ram Ucconect 8.4 issue

Search this Thread

Old 03-10-2016, 03:13 PM
friskybri
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2015 Ram Ucconect 8.4 issue

Purchased new 2015 ram two months ago. Took my truck in February 29th to have brake controller installed. After they installed it my Ucconect ac is in Celsius and not Fahrenheit. When switching to the radio it goes full cold, switch back to climate and set the temp again. Move to any other screen and it goes full cold. Dealer couldn't find any fault codes so they ordered a new radio unit. That didn't fix the issue. They took out the brake controller and that didn't fix the issue. They are stuck and have no idea what is causing this. The dealer was nice enough to give me a loaner. I called the dodge customer care and they have no idea and told me to pick up my truck. I told them I will keep the loaner until you fix this. Seams to me that dodge corp does not care and said they will call next week and see how its going.
I told the dealer how about move my radio to another truck to see if the second radio is fried or if it works fine in that truck. Then how about do it the old fashioned way of work back from the problem. Something is causing it to be in Celsius vs Fahrenheit. Silence on the phone.

Last edited by friskybri; 03-10-2016 at 03:20 PM.

Quick Reply: 2015 Ram Ucconect 8.4 issue