Notices
Archived Classifieds This forum is closed for posting. Expired Classifieds threads only.

97-04 Dakota/Durango brush grille guard NIB

Search this Thread

Old 08-21-2007, 12:41 PM
Kendra
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 97-04 Dakota/Durango brush grille guard NIB

BRAND NEW, still in box. Never opened, recieved it about a week ago. A week too late considering my truck got traded in before I had the chance to put it on let alone get it. (long story)
Black, I haven't opened the box and prefer not to as I'd much rather have it left in the box.

MATERIAL:
These Guards are made of carbon steel. This is the same material that is used for structural steel shapes in construction of bridges, building or similar structures. Five stage electrostatic black powder coat finished (semi gloss) to resist chipping and peeling.
INSTALLATION:
All installation hardware (mounting brackets, bolts, nuts, etc) are included. All you need is basic tool kits to do the installation. These Bar are made for your specific truck/SUV only. All the mounting brackets are customized for the fitment. You do not need to modify in anyway to make these bars fit. Installing a bar to your vehicle will not only give you full protection, but it will give you an added off-road stylish look.
CONSTRUCTION:
Heavy duty tubing. The strong and durable mounting bracket has the ability to hold up to 500lbs. The grille guard is mandrel bent, has been welded very well. This allows safety to your front bumper.
* Bull bars have two tabs for auxiliary lights.
* $240.00 | MSRP$599.99/SET -- PICK UP only -- I really don't want to ship it, I'm sorry. But, if someone is really interested in it, we can arrange something.
* Can do paypal or other payment method.

(images are different, but were pictured on the listing, I'm not entirely sure which one it is for sure, but they're literally the same despite the top bar extending further left and right then the 1st pic)

(EDIT for typo in title)

Old 08-21-2007, 08:21 PM
Kendra
Default RE: 97-04 Dakota/Durango brush grille guard NIB

Willing to ship now, just give me your ZIP if you're interested.

Old 08-21-2007, 08:52 PM
jonnymagnum
Grand Champion
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

where ya located?

Old 08-21-2007, 09:33 PM
Kendra

ORIGINAL: jonnymagnum

where ya located?