Notices
Archived Classifieds This forum is closed for posting. Expired Classifieds threads only.

1998 Avenger ES 2.5L

Old 12-28-2007, 10:50 AM
Boostin TA
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 1998 Avenger ES 2.5L

Hey everyone I am new to the forum and I figured I would try to sell my car to all you avenger enthusists. I orginally bought the car from the second owner in Sept. this year to use as a winter car. (My daily driver is a TA) I planed on driving it through winter and sell it in the spring like I do every year. Well my I now inherited my grandma's old lexus hand-me-down, and so now I will part ways with my Avenger. Here is some info about it:

It is automatic with 102k. The car is perfect mechanically and needs nothing. I have just put a ton of maintence into the vehicle including, new lower control arms, and upper ball joints, new rac and pinion and outer tie rods, new front sway bar links, I also flushed the cooling system and replaced the upper and lower radiator hoses, and also changed the trans fluid and filter. Also has new belts, new spark plugs, and new valve cover gaskets. It has aftermarket voxx rims with brand new yokomha front tires and 50% life left in the rears. It also has cross drilled and slotted rotors all the way around and the pads are almost new. The only catch is the paint like all black avengers, the clearcoat is peeling from the roof and trunk. I am asking $3000 for it and located in the northwest suburbs of Chicago. Email for more pictures or info to nd4spd870@aol.com

Thanks
Brad[/align]

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: 1998 Avenger ES 2.5L