Notices
Archived Classifieds This forum is closed for posting. Expired Classifieds threads only.

FOR 71 PLYMOUTH ROADRUNNER, NEED HELP!

Search this Thread

Old 07-22-2008, 03:15 PM
drummer_vitto
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default FOR 71 PLYMOUTH ROADRUNNER, NEED HELP!

alright hey guys im new to this forum, and ive been recently in to the roadruner, 71or 72 lol, my father had one at 17 and ya, he showed me once and i fell in love.

So im in montreal and i found one here, its beautiful. ther interior looks amazing and ya teh paint is ok. but thats no problem. the problem is the drivers side frame rail is cracked, now hes sellign the car fro 6,500 canadian. i already sat in it, it coudl start up because he put in a new fuse and it was leaking so he didnt want to take any chances, and here i am hereing people either telling me it cant be welded no problem and then other peopl are telling its not worth it, the car is finished. now i need you guys to inform as much as possible, i woudl appriciate it.

thank you
anthony

Old 08-21-2008, 11:33 AM
limechallenger
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

If it's just cracked, and there's good solid metal, you should be able to weld it ! but if the frame rail is rotted it's best to replace it . I think I've seen replacement patch plates for sale in most any mopar magazine! check them out and you could have a very cool ride!!

Quick Reply: FOR 71 PLYMOUTH ROADRUNNER, NEED HELP!