Notices
Archived Classifieds This forum is closed for posting. Expired Classifieds threads only.

1968 Pontiac GTO - Indiana

Old 06-30-2009, 05:16 PM
baracis
Record Breaker
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Post 1968 Pontiac GTO - Indiana

I am selling this car for a family friend who's husband recently died. He found the car covered up in a barn and had kept in covered/garaged since he's owned it. The car is in good condition, with a few things that "prettied up" if it's going to be a show car. The car is white with the stripes on the side and one one on the hood. It was painted with house of Kolor paint. It's a 4 speed manual with a hurst pistol grip shifter. From the pictures the back tires are probably 12 inches wide, and the wheels appear to be a Kreggar style in chrome. The mileage on the odometer says 41682 and is believed to be actual miles. The car comes with a lot of extra parts. I will attach pictures when I get home, late tonight. I will be taking leave this friday to Indiana, where I will have a chance to look the car over and detail it. I will provide a comprehensive list of extra parts and a better description of the overall condition. Her asking price is $20,000 but from the pictures I've seen I'd estimate it to be worth $12,500 to $15,000. But again, I have not yet seen it in person.

If you would like any additional details feel free to PM me. I have requested a build sheet from Pontiac, hopefully they can provide one. I am not making a dime on this, just doing it help out, so don't think I'll be jacking up the price unnecesarily.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: 1968 Pontiac GTO - Indiana