Notices
Archived Classifieds This forum is closed for posting. Expired Classifieds threads only.

WTB: 4 1992 TO 1993 IROC Dodge Daytonas, and 4 IROC R/T Dodge Daytonas.

Search this Thread

Old 12-05-2009, 02:23 PM
VERNONDODGE
Amateur
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Smile WTB: 4 1992 TO 1993 IROC Dodge Daytonas, and 4 IROC R/T Dodge Daytonas.

I am in search of, and wanting to buy 4 1992 to 1993 IROC Daytonas with the Mitsubishi GTO 3.0 liter V-6 engines, with 5 speed manual transmissions, and with the Torque Turbos, but not required as these are some of the few parts that can be had. Three of them should be in good condition, and one as a parts car, as long as the parts are with the car!

I am also seeking 4 1992 to 1993 IROC R/T Daytonas with the 2.2 twin turbo with 16 valve heads and 5 speed manual transmssion developed by Lotus for the car. 3 of the cars should also be in good condition, and 1 as a parts car, also as long as the parts are with the car.

Of course, doubtful, as only 5 of them were made, if you happen to have an Intercepter version of this car that your looking to get rid of, with the 2.2 liter twin T-25 Turbos By Garrett, and the 16 valve Cosworth Heads transmount mid-engine car. You can be asured I can be interested, also.

As well any interest in these are realized value, they are not very valuable based on non-existant replacement parts, and of course you can refer to the Kelly Blue Book for resale value of one in very good, or mint condition! But I will offer something handsome, as value is in the eye of the beholder!

Old 12-26-2009, 05:04 PM
VERNONDODGE
Amateur
Default 3.0s and Turbo 3s

I do realize that the High Torque Turbo was in the 2.5 liter IROC. I also realize that the Turbo 3 is a single turbo with twin cams. That was my error for reading to fast.

I am seeking these cars so that I may customize them for both show and performance. I am not seeking a collectors' car. I am seeking them to be in condition enough where a potential sponsor can at least get in it. Mainly because of the scarce availability of parts for the cars.

The need for parts with these is very important especially in Florida. The regional governments here will come on to your private property residential or business with out your permission, remove the car without your permission directly to the car crusher with no chance of recovery. Then send you nothing but the bill, not even the reward for scrap with no chance to even debate it with the wife for unegistered and unsightly vehicles!

Last edited by VERNONDODGE; 12-26-2009 at 05:08 PM. Reason: Reasoning
Old 12-27-2009, 05:37 PM
VERNONDODGE
Amateur
Post True Current IROC Valuations from Auto Consumer Authority

http://consumerguideauto.howstuffwor...-daytona-6.htm . Let me know if the link is invalid, but I would like to pursue the purchase with as much integrity as possible.

Old 01-03-2010, 03:00 PM
VERNONDODGE
Amateur
Smile Closed

I am no longer seeking the vehicles. This thread is closed. Thanks for everything anyways.

Quick Reply: WTB: 4 1992 TO 1993 IROC Dodge Daytonas, and 4 IROC R/T Dodge Daytonas.